They close the Instagram account of Esperanza Gómez for uploading inappropriate images. All his followers are worried about the censorship of this social network.
They close Instagram account of Esperanza Gómez
This punishment was placed by a photo where the porn actress appears next to a woman very close, doing very sensual poses with the intention of kissing, this photograph that was part of an advertisement, apparently does not meet Instagram rules.
Keep in mind that the social network does not disapprove the content of a homosexual character. This reacts to reports made by real people by rating the content as inappropriate.
But that’s not all, as it seems that Esperanza would have uploaded videos out of tune during a photo shoot in which she appeared very lightly in clothes with another young woman, so the network had no choice but to close the account.
So far Gómez has not ruled about the closure, it is not known whether it will be temporary or final.
This would be the photo that closed the Instagram of the Colombian porn actress:
A few months ago, the Instagram of Esperanza Gómez had been suspended for uploading photos showing her nipples and buttocks.
Recall that Instagram hardened on nudes and erotic content on the net
This happened in 2015. After this he introduced the ShadowBand. Below are the most controversial main points clarified in the new terminology of Instagram policies:
- Share only photos and videos that you have taken or that you have the right to share. Do not publish anything that you have copied or collected from the Internet that you do not have the right to publish.
- Post photos and videos that are appropriate for a diverse audience. We do not allow nudity on Instagram. This includes … sex, genitals and close-ups of completely naked buttocks. It also includes some pictures of female nipples, but photos of post-mastectomy scars and women actively breastfeeding are allowed. Nudity in pictures of paintings and sculptures is also good.
- Comply with the law. It is not allowed to offer sexual services, buy or sell illegal or prescription drugs (even if it is legal in your region), as well as to promote recreational drug use. *
- Be thoughtful when publishing events of journalistic interest. We understand that people often share [graphic images] to condemn or create awareness. If you share content for these reasons, we recommend that you subtitle your photo with a warning about graphic violence.
Instagram also prohibits hate speech, threats, blackmail, child pornography, glorification or encouragement of self-harm.
* Photos of alcohol, tobacco and, most interestingly, marijuana, will not be prohibited, and that drug prohibition is mainly related to hard drugs.
Learn how to increase your Instagram followers here