Unless you are lucky and have a successful campaign from the first day, that does not happen. You just can not launch your Instagram ad and hope for the best. We show you how to follow up on an advertising campaign on Instagram.
Track your interaction and conversions
By choosing which tool to follow your Instagram advertising campaign, you will want to consider both the size of your company and the number of ads you plan to run:
- If you manage a large number of campaigns or if you are looking for really accurate control of your campaigns, we recommend using Power Editor.
- You are part of a large team, probably the business manager of Facebook is the best.
- Just starting with Instagram advertising, the traditional Facebook Ads Manager should meet your needs.
The performance metrics for your Instagram ad will be available in the Ad Manager shortly after you place your order. You can see the metrics at the campaign, ad set, and ad levels. This is vital in tracking your advertising campaign on Instagram.
You can also schedule reports, save reports and customize columns in the Ad Manager so that you only see the data that interests you. For more information, here is a guide on how to use filters to customize the information you see in the Ad Manager.
To see the metrics for your Instagram ad, go to the Ad Manager and click on the name of your Instagram advertising campaign. From here, you should see a section in the top right that includes performance, public and location data.
Depending on the objective you choose, you will see different available results. For example, if you created a engagement ad, you’ll see how many posts ads have received your Instagram ads, as well as the total reach. You can also see the amount spent and the cost per result to understand how your budget is allocated.
As a general rule, if you have an ad that works well, you should increase your advertising spend every three days. On the other hand, if your ad does not work, do not hesitate to close it.
Summary about making an Advertising Campaign on Instagram
- It is important to conduct competitive research before you start creating your own Instagram ads. The best way to do this is to visit the websites of your competitors through the Instagram application. This is to be tagged with a remarketing Facebook pixel.
- The goal of a campaign is what you want people to do when they see your ads. The goal you choose plays an important role in optimizing your ads. Also the way he pays them and how he tracks them.
- If you run a campaign with a conversion goal or a remarketing campaign for users who visit your website, you must first create and install a Facebook pixel.
- Instagram’s ad targeting tries to find the people who are most likely to perform the action. This taking into account the one you specified in the objective of your campaign.
Also keep in mind when creating a pattern on Instagram
- Instagram ads offer the same orientation as Facebook ads. The best approach to guidance is to create personalized audiences and similar audiences, as well as using Audience Insights and Google Analytics to go as much as possible.
- When developing your Instagram creative, you should think about what your goal is, who you are trying to reach, and what kind of message and tone will motivate your followers to interact with your ad.
- Once your Instagram advertising campaign is live, you need to constantly edit and optimize it. If you are a beginner, the best tool for this is the traditional Facebook Ads Manager.
- Always start with a small advertising expense. If your Instagram ad works, increase your spending every three days. If you do not, do not hesitate to turn it off.
That’s! Armed with this information, you are now ready to run a successful advertising campaign on Instagram! In the meantime, you can use Later to plan, manage and schedule all your Instagram posts.
This is the end of our guide. If you missed it, click here.
if you want get more followers on instagram click here